Top 12 Digital Marketing Helpful Tools For Beginners
Gone are the days when one cannot immerse themselves in the digital space. Regardless of your needs or industry you are in, if you want to be successful, it’s crucial to have a sound digital marketing plan in place from day one.
It is evident from the scenario that digital marketers need to be present in a million places at once. This can be for many reasons, whether to collect data or giving a new touch to their social front. A digital marketer is thus a multitasker, and to make their life easy, relying on digital marketing tools is the only option.
The internet offers a whole variety of free digital marketing tools. With the help of these tools, and a proper digital marketing training you can craft your business strategy without any difficulty. We’ve decided to put together a list of 10 digital marketing tools for beginners to get you covered on your digital journey.
Are you ready to explore the world of exciting digital marketing tools?
If yes, then let's begin.
AHREFS is an analysis tool. One of the most favoured tools in digital space. Digital Marketers of the tech era can prepare audit report, do backlink analysis, find URL rankings, compare competitive analysis and many more. It is extensively used for SEO analysis. Keyword analysis and website rankings can also be found with this tool.
With AHREFS you get aid to:
- Create a content strategy
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword analysis
- Get Backlink report
- Qualitative inputs
- organic search report
Now managing your relationship with customers made easy. HubSpot, a CRM software help you keep track of the sales process, keeps customers and prospects in place. To be true, it is a kind of tool that does all the heavy lifting for you.
With HubSpot free tool you get these core features for free:
- Access to customizable views
- Get your data on deal boards
- Align tasks on task boards
- Drag and drop your file anytime
- Extensive integration capabilities
- Prospect and customer database
- Maintain your email connections
HubSpot is easy to use and provides you with a guided tour to make you understand you with the process.
Email marketing has proven results in bringing the highest ROIs (return on investment). Because of the easy gathering email addresses process, this powerful and free tool MailChimp extremely cost-effective.
MailChimp offers more than campaign building facilities. It is free up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails a month. It comes with:
- Numerous of email design and image uploading aid
- Storage for media and templates
- Easy segmenting
- Sign-up options
- Drip campaigns
- A/B testing
- Analytics for CTRs, Clicks and more
- Subscriber data
Emails are an integral part of any project management efforts. Apart from its effectivity, this platform is becoming outdated and incapable of competing with the fast-paced digital marketing techniques.
Trello app is used for organizing and prioritizing tasks, projects and more. A better replacement for emails with effective digital marketing skills. This tool may sound new to you but, there are institutes who provide training in a digital marketing course to help you understand these kinds of digital marketing tools.
The free Trello tool comes with the following core features:
- Organization your tasks, milestones and deadlines
- You can drag and drop documents
- Progress charts with checklists
- Filtering your data easily
- Now don’t miss your deadlines with effective deadline reminders
- Attachment/upload your file with ease
- Get email notifications anytime
- Maintain activity log easily
Trello has changed the traditional way of organizing and planning digital marketing projects.
5. Answer the Public
A blog serves the important purpose of helping your website appear in organic, or non-paid rankings in search engine. This is quite a helpful source of website traffic. With this tool, you can discover the blog topics perfect for your industry type. It simplifies the topics based on the language and keywords your customers often look for.
With Moz-Local acquire all the data insights of your business across the digital world. Know about how business is doing among your competitors. And determine how to improve to get more business online. You can also determine the false listings of the website on the internet.
Moz Local comes with:
- Features for SEO both on and off-page
- Competitive edge
- Organic lead tracking
- Value and competitiveness
- Website overall inbound links report
Hootsuite creates a space to work on all your social media platforms at once. You can easily operate all your accounts in one place. It comes with a special guided tour to make you understand the layout and start navigating in no time.
Hootsuite comes with:
- Immediate post publishing
- Posts scheduling
- Feed monitoring
- Like, comment and share posts all in one place
- Third-party integration
8. G Suite
G Suite is a cloud-based platform, which includes simple, adept productivity tools you need to collaborate with. Utilize the shared calendars feature to see when others are available and schedule meetings with automatic email invites. Try doing video conference from any camera-enabled computer, phone or tablet with one click.
Products in G Suite include:
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Calendar
- Google Forms
Unless you are a grammar Nazi, Grammarly is the tool you need to sign up for today. An online dashboard with a simple and clean interface that works much like Google Docs.
After installing the tool as a plug-in for your browser, Grammarly automatically detects the error in everything you type online.
- Spell check
- Basic Grammar check
- Plagiarism check
- Detailed explanations of errors
As we all know, digital marketing tools have a strong presence in the online world and one of the most famous tools among them is Canva.
Small or mid-sized businesses are getting benefited by these tools. Content creation with consistency was never an easy task. Strong and shareable content is all Canva is about.
Canva is a bonus tool for digital marketers as it provides tons of free templates to use.
Canva is used to:
- Create compelling infographics
- Create thousands of interesting images
- Get free images and templates.
- Create content for many types of platform.
11. Google Analytics
Nowadays, every business has an online presence and they want to expand this circle. It makes it very crucial to analyze your websites’ performance to see if it is serving the core purpose or not.
Google Analytics is a highly popular digital analytics software for this purpose. It is Google’s free analytics tool that assists you to analyze the performance of your website.
The tool helps to deliver important insights to help you shape your digital marketing strategy for the greater success of your advertising campaign.
What this tool does:
- Collects data automatically for you
- Generate customization report
- Combines with other tools and platforms
- Track and quantify internal site searches
- Find out why visitors are bouncing off your website
- Determine the age, gender, interest, device and location of your audience
And many more functions that too free of cost.
12. Google Webmaster
This free tool helps you to assess and maintain your website’s performance in search results. It is a channel of information, offering data after in-depth analysis and helping you resolve issues that need fixing.
How GWT monitor your website’s performance:
- It makes content accessible by Google on your website.
- GWT makes it possible for Google to locate and delete content you don’t want users to discover.
- It makes your content offering users more visual experience.
- Organize your website without damaging the presence in search results.
- It lets you eliminate malware or spam problems.
These few safe, powerful and free digital marketing tools are tried tested before putting in front of you. Our team at Classes of Professional Studies have benefitted from these tools to a great extent. We hope you get business to a whole new level with the assistance of these digital marketing tools.